Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

The roadblock on his part is that his brother is gay (we met in a gay bar) and he's a little afraid that being with me makes him gay. He asked me not to tell his friends - I haven't told, but I also didn't promise that I wouldn't (if they said something ignorant, I'd have to say something). So far nothing came up and I really don't expect it to.

I know he really likes me - but we seriously have nothing in common. Conversations are light and casual, but no real shared interests. We do ave some earth-moving sex though. I mean seriously, some of the best I have ever had. I know I'm OK with how the relationship is, and he's a guy - I doubt he's losing sleep with a kinda cute girl who just wants to go out dancing and then make his eyes cross and urge him on to orgasm #3 and isn't making any real demands of his time or attention (unless we are in the same room).