Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well, I have given up on giving up.
Hmm...I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but "given up on giving up" definitely sounds like one of those double negative thingies that cancels itself out. Which means things sound pretty promising for you there!

And I say good. Slates should always be wiped clean, with a new spirit of hope in the air. Because when it comes to romance or finding that special person who will care about you for all that you are inside, I think no one should ever "give up". After all, there's someone for everyone, even if in today's modern dating world it often seems that you have to go searching far and wide.

So, since you're one of the nicest people around here, Bionca, I think I speak for all when I say we're rooting for you and wishing you all the best with this. Just make sure he brings flowers and picks up the tab at dinner! And he buys whatever concessions you want at the movies -- soda, popcorn, candy AND those cheese gooey nachos!