View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

All happy families are the same, all unhappy familys are different. Trust me, this family here is different.
When I was growing up I knew two guys who turned out to be gay, and they were pretty weird even before puberty. But we were classmates and went through alot so in a world of parents, teachers, girls, bullies, big kids, weirdness was not such a big deal, we were pals, I dropped my first acid with one guy, and the other was in my teenage garage band. The guy who turned me on to acid, he didn't really hide that he was bi-sexual, but we just didn't really press it, when it came to sex in high school, EVERYBODY was in new territory. The other guy, he hid it, and we didn't really know he was gay til the long distance calls when I found his AIDS obituary.
I have been on a disability retirement for 13 years now, when it comes to sex lives, there are no normal sex lives, and the most sex fun I had in my life came with serious baggage, humiliations, stupidity, missed opportunities, weirdness. Even if I got my health back, I'm not sure I would go through all the crap I used to go through trying to get laid. In other words, I don't want to be a drunk again.
So I'm an outsider looking in, and the fights don't bother me so much, I don't have a dog in that fight. I pretty much like everybody here, only the Republicans can make me mad.
I don't have a sure-fire guaranteed way to make this a great site, it's up to the posters to decide on how much they want to give this site, and if it becomes too popular it'll get ruined, I think Conan does a pretty good job of reffing this site. I like it.