View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnilingus View Post
the thing is that they don't feel pleasure when you are having sex with them in the traditional way (vagina) because they still miss of something important -----The Clit.
Ummm... wow. First, I'm going to assume you are talking about pot-operation trans*women. Depending on the skill of the doctor doing the operation, the tip of the penis is converted into a clitoris, and can be quite functional as one (they are after all the same thing only developed differently). So, a TG can gain pleasure from vaginal sex. Some, however, can't as a reselt of the surgery and is something to consider before making that decision.

As far as "real girls". The implication I get when I read that is that I am, therefore, not "real". If my womanhood is not real by default, I am "fake", "false", or "pretend". In the context of your question, who wouldn't want "real" over "fake" ANYTHING - I'd rather have a real diamond over a fake one, real orange juice over the stuff they give astronaughts, or a real person over a fake person.

Thank you Ila for being the lone man here to question the OP.