Thread: To shy..
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Mizzy B pretty much nails it (to the great surprise of nobody).

Let me add one thing, though - or rather stress it - don't ever hide to a guy you take a fancy of that you are a t-girl. Surely, you may think that if he can just fall for you not knowing, then eventually he will come around. Indeed, this happens, but probably extremely rarely.

Unfortunately you have to accept the cruel fact that most socalled t-girl admirers are only in it for the sex. Not all, but most. Add to this, that for guys it can actually ALSO be traumatic to have a t-girl friend, so they chicken out.

So take your time - protect your young and vulnerable heart, but also be brave and bold, which being a t-girl indicates that you already are, and above all don't succumb to the negative sides of all this shit only. There ARE light sides - admittedly harder to find for folks like us in some ways - and with a certain degree of toughness you'll be fine!

Best wishes - may you find a sweet man, darling!

Peace!

Hank