View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
being a man, i can only see things from a very limited view.

you know what, i don't know shit to be honest.

i do know, though, that i am attracted to the male organ called the penis. this male organ, however, is only attractive when placed on a certain type of body, which is by no means the typical male body.

the sentance "i am attracted to the male organ called the penis" is something (assumingly) most of you here, deep down inside, should come to acceptance with.

i'm not just making this thread to call you all fags, that's not the purpose at all. i am just speaking realistically.

i don't want to get lost in a fantasy world where a third sex exists, so in a way, this is just my way of keeping my sanity.

i'm not trying to be an ass to anyone but the above sentance reminded me of everything blueraven always has to say on this forum. if you read this don't be offended, i'm just voicing a very insignificant opinion.

from the stuff i read from some of the wonderful people here, it seems as though many are stuck in some sort of world where they force themselves to believe that they are not looking at men. as if it's something to be ashamed of? they force themselves to believe that there is this imaginary gender exists and completely block out every thought of past male existance..

i was thinking like this for a few weeks until i snapped out of it. i realized, yes, i am attracted to men, but they are not your ordinary men. they are women now in a sense, but honestly you can never simply block out the past, that's just insanity if you ask me. one should realize their identity, who they were and who they are now, it just makes it more beutiful in my opinion.

once again, i am simply another part of the masses, my thoughts are insignificant and theres no reason to argue about anything i have said.
It seems that, to you, gender is defined by birth genetalia. If that makes you comfortable with your specific fetishization of a Trans*woman's body - I suppose that's swell.

Unfortunately your "fantasy world" is my lived relaity. I think it may be good idea to listen to trans*women and how they talk about their childhoods and pasts and their personal identities. Otherwise, you are in essence calling how I perceived and understod my childhood through today as some sort of delusion.