Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Bionca, I read elsewhere that there is this guy in your office who keeps bringing you coffee and sending you shy smiles and from what you wrote I presume that he is not aware of your "challenging" gender reality?

Maybe you should give the guy a chance. And are you at all sure that he is not aware of your "true identity"?

I tried to envision myself in his place - and I think I'd do the same as he. Hinting to you that I like you and find you attractive. I wouldn't necessarily walk up to you and say: "ok, baby, I know your secret and I still love you..." Or would I? I'm in doubt, really. It would depend on the circumstances.

If you find him sweet and attractive, then why not hint back at him? There must be some way you can get the message across without the need for any one to loose face here. Also, if it's not a secret, I personally find it hard to believe that he doesn't already know. I don't find it so hard to believe that he's "a guy like me" who happens to like "a girl like you". And for reasons that go beyond a quick lay in the hay.

I don't know, obviously, but it sounds to me that the more discreet guy could be a better bet...

Give it a thought...

H