Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I don't know if I posted enough about the DXM high. Having recently read an overview of the process of death in Borgo Thodol (Tibetan Book of the Dead), I was very much reminded of the sensory withdrawal under the influence...

Borgo Thodol described the withdrawal of senses into the core, and it reminds me of the DXM high. Senses of feeling recede, and you feel as if you are melting into oneness. The body loses sensation, and hearing becomes more remote. Vision becomes internal, you reach a point where you are "seeing" without the eyes being open. For me, I can't discern the difference. I can, with effort, "open my eyes" and actually see the physical surroundings, but they don't seem any more real than what my eyes see internally. Thus, under the influence, one is prone to seeing things while the eyes are closed (or at least rolled back in the head). I have stumbled around and bumped into walls under the influence of such.