View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ValerieKeefe is on a distinguished road
Default Sex and Gender aren't the same.

I have a very loose definition of what a woman is and what a man is, myself, and sex really comes down to identification. "Shemales" are women with penises, that simple. Not all of those women are XY, many are XX, but were born hermaphroditic and managed not to get mutilated at birth. Some have desired a cock and while they might not get a live one, they can and do wear them. (friend of a friend is actually that way, so it's fortunate she's engaged to a very good hypnotist.) And there are straight women and lesbian women and closeted women and out women and bi women. Same goes for men. I don't think the genetalia makes a woman, the mind does, and the effort put into being a woman, and it does take a lot of effort for some who didn't get lucky at birth. So no, you're not gay for wanting to see a cock on Liz Hurley. A little kinky, but I guarantee you I win that contest... this is like the most normal of my fetishes.

FYI: I actually developed a shemale fetish because I fantasize about being turned into a blow up doll and kept by a loving owner... and I kinda want her to enjoy me.