View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Having never had sex with a shemale (but will soon!) I can only say that I usually swallow when I give my male f---buddy a BJ. When I'm with another girl I love to swallow her sweet honey.
I like my guy's cum to be rather thin and not all gooey and thick.
Sometimes my guy pal cums in quarts, or so it seems, so I've "trained" him to give it to me in smaller doses. Here is how.
When he gets really close, all movement and stimulation of his penis stops. I take my mouth off of it and watch it cum...NO touching the penis. After a moment or two I can start sucking again and he cums a second time but with less cum to swallow. By repeating the trick on the second cum I've made him have three cums on many occasions. Our "record" is FIVE cums in one session but I almost had to give him CPR after the last one, which barely produced a drop.
This is fun when we combine activities. I like to have him come on my belly, then in my mouth, then in my pussy or bottom. Each time he gets to the point of no return we stop dead still until a few moments after the last throb until we decide to finish him off.
Will I swallow the Asian Ladyboy's cum? Well, since "she" was castrated at least five years ago, in her teens, she may not be able to cum at all, but I'm sure going to do my best with hands, mouth, and some prostate massage!
I'll feel like Wonder Woman if I can coax a cum from "her".