Thread: Self Facial ??
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

When I was in high school we lived next door to a couple who had two kids, a firl of 12 and a boy that was 13. They were half-siblings and were only about 10 months apart in age. I can't remember her name but I'll never forget his. Actually, he name was Jack but everyone called him Peppy.
I was fifteen when we moved there and about a week after we'd settled in I caught a glimpse of Peppy peeping through my bedroom window as I undressed for bed. I pretended I hadn't seen him and I admit I put on a pretty good show for him.
The next day, when my parents were out golfing, I spotted Peppy in his back yard, said "Hi" and chatted for a moment. Then I told him I was going to go change into my swimsuit for a dip in our pool. I invited him to come over for a swim.
Instead of going into the house to change I lurked in the little shed where Dad kept the mower and stuff. Sure enough, Peppy, now in his swim suit, came through the side gate and slipped up for a peek in my window. I dashed out of the shed and tackled him! I dragged him inside and made him confess he'd been peeping at me.
Then I asked if he liked my body. He mumbled that he did. I asked him what he did as he peeped at me and he confessed he played with himself. I told him that since he'd seen me naked I wanted to see him naked. He nearly passed out but I told him I'd tell on him if he didn't take off his swimsuit then and there. Well, he took it off and there was his penis, half hard.
I didn't touch him but I told him to show me how he played with it. I was curious because I'd heard about boys "jacking off" but had never even seen a penis in person, much less seen one in action.
So he began to stroke his penis and it got all the way hard really fast. After a few minutes he said "Is it OK if I come?". Not being too sure what that entailed I said "OK". Then I asked if he'd ever done anything with anyone else and he said he'd traded handjobs with another boy and that his half-sister liked to masturbate him and that she even sucked it now and then. I was amazed but excited.
I joked that if he could suck himself he wouldn't need anyone around when he wanted to be sucked. Then he amazed me by saying that he COULD suck himself. I dared him to do it and he did! He sat on my bed, leaned over, and took the head and a little more of his penis in his mouth and began slurping away. I was totally freaked but turned on too. I controlled that but I wanted to do myself, which I did after he left.
I told him I wanted to see what happened when a guy "Came" and he stopped sucking, laid back on my bed and asked for a towel. I got him one and he started doing his penis with his hand again. Then he said "NOW!" and I saw his penis spurt a few times...Wow! Most of it landed on his face, some on his lips, and he wiped it off with the towel.
My little pussy was dripping. I was so excited I wanted to get him out of there so I could do myself. Just as I saw him off my parents drove in. I went to my room and shoved the towel under my bed. I had to wait through going out to dinner and a movie with Mom and Dad before I could finally crawl under the covers and play with myself. As I did it I recalled the sight of Peppy sucking himself. I came very well, thank you.
There is more to tell about Peppy but I won't take up more space here now.