Thread: prostitution?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
whats evreyone's views on prostitution, i am very eagre to expierience a tranny, i would much rather it hapened organicly, but realisticaly there is no chance of that happening, so i was thinking of going on a trip to amsterdam or pargue to get a prostitute for a night or two, is this wrong?
I don't think it's "wrong" exactly. I also think it can be helpful for guys who are either curious or view Trans*women as a fetish or not "real" relationship material. Not to say you are either - just two examples of guys who probably would benefit most by seeing a professional. Also if a functioning cock and a girl willing to use it is important to your sexual desire, a professional may be the surest way to go there.

I'm curious why you don't feel something could happen organically?

PS it is also REALLY expensive to be a "passable tranny", so helping a gal handle her bills isn't a bad thing either/