Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely, and many times. It is one of the scarier aspects of heavy drinking for me. Some people don't seem to suffer from them, but I'm not that person. I used to never have them, but when I began practicing blow jobs on the end of half-gallons, they became a new means of being conscious for me. (Or lack thereof perhaps.)

Generally I black out and come to having been asleep somewhere, usually having had a pretty docile evening. But I have been known to get aggressive, bitter, or self-loathing. Some of my darker days in life have been those instances where I have to be told what I did the night before. My darkest days are my own-- not something I share with just anyone. But to give you an idea of the type of insanity that I don't mind sharing, one night I called a friend and was apparently babbling on these suicidal and homicidal notions. I ended up passing out during the conversation, in the process, knocking over some plants and dropping the phone, but leaving it off the hook. So when the friend tried to call back, she couldn't get through and assumed I had killed myself. This took place in my basement. I came to the next morning on the second story of my home. I had no memory of the conversation, no memory of even calling her, much less of passing out in the basement, and eventually making it upstairs. Crazy times...

I promise that I haven't been ignoring you or the topic Sesame, I've just been lacking in the proper motivation the past couple of days. I've been sick and not feeling completely 100 percent.