Thread: Phimosis
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Default Phimosis

I'm too new here to be able to post a link to an example, but I guess just about everyone here knows what Phimosis is.
Anyway, I've noticed that a lot of Tgirls, especially Asians, seem to have this condition. Some, even when erect, still have the foreskin tightly concealing the head of the penis.
From experience in my hetero mode, sex with guys, I can say that such a condition is a total gag and turnoff, just like guys who have normal foreskins but aren't prepared, hygiene-wise, for intimacy. I pretty much prefer circumcised guys for that very reason.
Some of the ladyboys I've found on the net seem to have suffered from this to an extent that their penises seem stunted and abnormally small. It's a shame, really, because this cheats them of more normal pleasures and probably repels prospective sex partners. I know I'd be repelled!
Why they don't undergo circumcision I cannot understand. I've also seen a few who underwent a sort of circ'ing that is simply slitting the top of the foreskin. Well, that alleviates some problems but leaves an unattractive wad of flesh under the head of the penis.
Oh well. What do I know?
OK, I know this; If I had a penis instead of my pussy, I'd make darned sure it was as "kosher" and attractive as possible.