View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Dr. Andy can't access his old account. He created a new one but can't post from it.
I'm going to assume Dr. Andy can't remember his password from the original account. I can say this, that happened to me, I've been a member since 2010 when I tried to contact the moderators, they require the email address that I used over a decade ago which I no longer use and can't remember. I got no reply, even when I explained this to them. I was able to log back on because I remembered what characters I used for my password, I tried different combos till I found the right one. This might not help Dr. Andy, but it might help the Moderators to realize that we're human we make mistakes, and we forget things, hopefully it will be helpful for people who run into the same problem in the future.