View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Booster Shot?

In the United States public information surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic has been confusing at best. No one I know of is sure whether to wear a mask, not wear a mask, get vaccinated, get a booster, etc. Even schools don't know what to do. My own university was planning on holding in person classes as recently as mid-July. Now it is a mess of last minute “policies” and attendance is, well, sort of “optional.” It is like this in many places.

Last spring things were looking better. I got the J&J vaccine in April. “One and Done.” Or so I thought...

Now they are telling everyone to get a booster.

“Nurse Aubrey” and “Nurse Domino” are saying: “Dr. Andy, you need to get your booster shot!!!” And “Dr. Chanel” is saying: “Andy. You’ve been a naughty boy. You forgot to sign up for your booster shot! Guess where I’m gonna give you the injection? (giggle)...”

At least I’m in good hands...

(The last picture. I bet they don't do it like this at "CVS"! )

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:39 PM.