View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default 3000th Post!

Does anyone else use TikTok? I got talked into downloading it by, of all people, my wife... who wanted to see Miley Cyrus at the Super Bowl in February.

I have continued to use it as there is a lot on music, classic cars, sports, and retro technology. Surprisingly there are quite a few users “over 18” so I have stuck around. But yeah, I think for the most part, it’s pretty dumb and a waste of time. That’s nothing new. It is well known that “Dr. Andy” has a general disdain for most “social media” and discussion forums.

Anyway, the first two screenshots are just a small sample of what came up on my “FYP” (known as the “For You Page”) today. I can’t imagine why any of this would have been on my FYP... “Thirst Trap”

My own profile of course states that I “live in Zionsville.” But I’m sure no one would mistake me for someone “under 18.” I haven’t ever posted much other than videos of my cats (Moderators: They are both over 18 in “people years”). And I’m thinking that even Miley, who turns “29” this year, may be getting “too old” for TikTok. Shit, we’re almost the same age...

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:51 PM.