Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default "Love" Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Some new ones of Dove... I really like her with black hair! Of course her as Mal in "Descendants 2" is still my favorite look!
For Boner, who especially likes Dove’s look as Mal in “Descendants 2.”

When you first see “Mal” with her new hairstyle. Sorry I had to crop Anna Cathcart out because she’s “under 18.” However Anna, who was born in 2003, will turn 18 this year.

The beginning of Mal’s Makeover. “Andy, take it easy, you just shoved my head under water! Shit.”

From “Descendants 3” with her friends Evie and Jay. For what it’s worth, my own wife thinks Dove is the most beautiful of any of my “celebrity crushes.” In fact we watched Descendants 2 and 3 with my nieces not long before Christmas.

“Mal” before the makeover. King Ben and Mal get into a fight because of her use of “spells” early in the movie. I have no problem with that. I’d say “spell away...”

This is probably my favorite picture of Dove as “Mal.” Hard to believe she’s only 21 here. I could swear that we are the same age...

Fan Art for a possible “Descendants 4.” They have made her hair light blue and on fire like her dad Hades (who as you know is much older than me). There are many reasons why a “D4” probably won’t be made (the loss of Cameron Boyce for one RIP), but rumor has it in Descendants 4 she falls in love with an “older, married guy.”

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:52 PM.