View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default 1970?

Realized that 2020 is almost over. Soon 1971 will be “50 years ago.” Shit. I still think “the 80’s” were “only 20 years ago...” You mean they’re not?

Was really amazed at the amount of sexism in many of the ads of the time. Some were so bad—particularly in the area of technology—I didn’t want to share them even as humor. I think the 60’s were actually better. Hell, most of these are bad enough...

Enjoy this look back.

The “IBM 370” came out in 1970. I didn’t even know there WAS an “IBM 370.” Of course I know about the “360” from my study of technology. I’ve given lectures on it and its place in history. She’s saying: “Andy sent me a dirty message. I didn’t even know you could DO that... we’ll have to try it... (giggle) He’s so naughty. But why did he have to use so much paper?”

“Vogue” November 1970. The model’s name was Donna Jordan. I should know who she is. Found out she was born in 1950. Very beautiful and sexy and popular model of the time.

I’ve been studying this cover all day while working on my computer trying to make sense of it. What exactly are they saying? This was at a time when the United States was involved in the Vietnam War and there was a real “cultural battle” going on at home. Nixon was president. He had campaigned on “law and order” and the support of what he called the “silent majority.” National Lampoon was a satirical humor magazine known for provocative covers. Anyway, she’s really pretty with long hair. Why is the “son of a bitch prick barber” cutting it? And is that her dad? He looks more like he’s from the 1930’s. Maybe that’s the point? Perhaps I’m reading too much into it but I see a lot going on here.

This ad was interesting for many reasons. The stuff about “time sharing” and other business applications “Dr. Andy” found fascinating. Plus I found a date for tonight. Maybe we could go see “Easy Rider”? Preliminary research shows this system originated in the 1960’s but who cares...

“Dr. Andy” teaches typing! Ask me if I love my work?

“Jasmine” is NOT from 1970. She’s from 2008. But that is a Johnny Lightning Limited Edition 1970 Dodge Challenger. I’m gonna need a car. Besides Jasmine looks like a “Future Wife” to me!

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:53 PM.