View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

The “Rockin ‘70’s”. Seems sort of like a continuation of the 60’s only bigger and badder, with more technology. An early preview of the 21st century? Some sociologists even place the start of the “Millennial” generation as far back as 1978 or ’79. Again, what I would like the most is the women

Men’s fashions. Doesn’t work for me. But I’m thinking seriously for the first “in person” business meeting I have to attend once the “Coronavirus Crisis” is over, I’m gonna dress like the guy on the left.

One of the most successful bands of the decade. Agnetha.

This won’t work either. No. Just no. Shit.

“iPhones” didn’t exist back then. Sorry kids. Try carrying one of these around all day...

Farrah. What can I say? Wow. From 1976. I know this because of the car. Also I looked it up. There are not many actresses of the past that I can think of who could compare favorably to my current “celebrity crushes.” This is one of them. My wife really likes her as well. We watched a documentary on her several months ago. Neither one of us would be born until the ‘80’s but Farrah transcends generations. I said one time, if there was a person from the past I would love to meet it would be Farrah. RIP Beautiful Angel.

Lindsay Wagner. “The Bionic Woman.” Future Wife? Didn’t know a lot about her compared to others. I have it bad for her now after seeing this show on “Cozi TV.” Working on a post for the “Divas” thread. Lindsay won an Emmy in 1977 and teaches today at a community college near Los Angeles. She’s also 5’9”. “Dr. Andy” would very much like to go on a date with “Dr. Lindsay” but there’s no way in hell I’m dressing like those guys in the pictures below.

(It’s “Dr. Andy”!!! She’s saying: “But I thought you were much taller like the Russian guy from Rocky IV”?)

Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 08:48 PM.