View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

My “dream date” last night was none other than my wife.

We went to Rick’s Boat Yard Café for our 9th anniversary. Rick’s serves the West Side of Indy and is almost as expensive as some of the other places I’ve mentioned. Always live jazz and informal dress code. They also have special parking for motorcycles.

Near one of Indy’s executive airports, the surrounding area is probably one of the priciest in Indianapolis. Located just off the Eagle Creek reservoir, many Colts live around there as the Indianapolis Colts Training Facility is not far away. One of my friends in real estate told me the first mansion you can see from the causeway once belonged to Marshal Faulk (HOF 2011).

I used to drive over that causeway everyday when I was married to my “ex” and often wondered who owned it (it was several stories tall with a dock and yacht). Faulk was traded to the Rams in 1999 well before we moved down here. So he wouldn’t have lived there then. The community is “gated.” True story: One time I saw a Rolls Royce pull out of there. I couldn’t help noticing the driver. She was quite attractive. I was driving one of my old Corvettes (new at the time) and passed her. She looked over and smiled. Not really that much older than me… always wondered who she was… or what might have been…

Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 10:14 PM.