View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This is a new one… According to the site “LADBible” Yuri Tolochko a Russian bodybuilder and actor has announced his intentions to marry his sex doll after paying for her to have plastic surgeons enhance her synthetic features.

Quote:
Tolochko has said he and his partner Margo have been invited onto a Russian TV show called Comedy Club (this makes me skeptical) but insists that his relationship is the real deal.

He has been in a relationship with Margo for eight months and says that despite their 'quarrels', he's dead set on marrying on her.

In a recent interview Tolochko said he took Margo to a clinic to get some work done. I'm sure that must have been an odd day for surgeons who work at the clinic.

He claims Margo began to feel a bit self-conscious over her looks after he went public with their relationship. Has anyone told this fella it's a doll?

"When I presented her photo to the world, there was a lot of criticism and she began to develop a complex so we decided to have plastic surgery."

It gets even more bizarre as Tolochko also claims Margo has a waitressing job at a local bar.

Tolochko said: "She can't walk by herself; she needs help. Margo doesn't know how to cook (surprise!), but she loves Georgian cuisine. Her favourite dish is 'khinkali'."

He added: "She swears (Wonder what she says? "Motherfucker get your hand off my ass..."?) , but there is a tender soul inside."

The actor says they met in a bar after another man attacked Margo and he was able to step in and protect her.
I'm glad Yuri was there to defend her. Was wondering what kind of guy attacks a sex doll in a bar? Hope the police put him away. What do you think? Is this for real or all a hoax? I’m glad I’m married to a real live woman. In the meantime I can also jack off over my friend “Rylee.”
Attached Thumbnails
This-Actor-and-Bodybuilder-is-Marrying-his-Sex-Doll.jpg   61808171.jpg   screen-shot-2019-12-11-at-13-37-20-1576072566.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 01-25-2020 at 09:55 PM.