View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Marlow.. good good good points!! The tea bagging and tooth scraping are definately in the "advanced" category, as it collecting some saliva in your cheeks and making a kinda of "water jet" action... not for the novice. too much information can be intimidating.

Licking is all good, but it isn't going to get the big pay-off. Licking can and should be used, particularly around the scrotum.. a little suction there goes a long way too... but that may be more of a moderate level activity...

The first time mind fuck is absolutely something to consider on both ends. Understanding it is key and the reason I posted this. I guarantee that no matter how much a guy has thought about, watched, wanted, craved getting between a t-girl's legs he will have a mental issue the first time.

A trannie with a little empathy will understand and work with her partner. She will assure him and coax him and compliment him. I hear too often from guys who had a really crappy time with their first. One guy I know literally feels like he was "orally violated" his first time. It took him years to get over it. He ended up being one of the best lovers I have ever had and continues to be a good friend. It's a shame that his first time stunted his sexual development and made him question his own desires.