View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
As most things good it takes a little practice and getting used to ;-) Then you start out slow - VERY slow and with lots of lubricant. The good news is, that your transsexual sex-partner knows this as well as every one, so she'll anticipate the fact that you don't just lie down, spread your legs and are open for a massive 8"... :-)

Some people have a more flexible rectum than others. You'll find out.

Another thing is that you may feel and enormous "need" to go take a shit... well, DO that before you get fucked, and then clean your rectum with water. The best thing is if you can make an enema (do it carefully) to make sure that you're completely empty. This will put you more at ease.

This is not something you should put pressure on - basicly, your ass has to get used to it. So take all the needed time and enjoy the ride :-)

Peace!

Quoted for truth. By nature, the anus seems to be an "out" hole, but with some preparation, going in can be VERY pleasurable. I will say that in my experience, going in the first time is sometimes painful, but if I have penetration followed by quick withdrawal, for whatever reason it seems that the second penetration is perfectly easy. I don't know why this is, but it seems like the sphincter relaxes after the first attempt and is quite willing to accept anything on a second try.