View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Definatley This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish View Post
If you have a small penis, it's great as LBs will love you with a small penis.

I am sure they would love to whack your ass for a small penis and make it hard so that your little one can do in without hurting them.

If you are virgin, better, they would love to fuck your brains out of you.
OH yeah a big one really hurts so a really good lube is a must. Preferably water based and don't skimp on the price. Don't even think of fucking with Vaseline.

That last part though I don't quite understand. I am bottom so I would rather the guy screw my brains out plus mine don't stay hard enough to do anything.

But seriously though. Anything bigger than 6 inches kind of hurts. The bigger the more it hurts in length and girth. The better the lube the bigger it can be in length and girth but, at first it has to go really slow and a little at a time. So do her a favor and lube her up with your fingers, one then two, then three and then four as far as she can take it. It may get hot and you may be really turned on but don't be like a rabbit. It may take five minutes working from the tip of the head to the base a little at a time.

Seriously though, no matter how big you are, go to the nearest sex shop and buy a really good water based anal lube. Leave the Vaseline alone and don't go think KY will be good enough. The higher quality lube the more enjoyable both of your experiences will be. OMG Vaseline is a big no no. It takes so much to wash off and do you really want her ass and your cock to smell like Vaseline? Ughh.