View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Should i even bother dating shemales & ladyboys when I'm still a virgin & I have a small penis

Since i can't fit the entire question in the title i admit sometimes i wonder should i even bother dating a beautiful shemale/ladyboy like her before you jump my throat please stop right because I'm not hung up on my size i admit I'm a bit nervous of dating her because sometimes i feel like I'm not worthy to be with her if she acts like or if she shows that she likes me & this question I'm only asking ahead of time.

I mean I'm a virgin period and if you want to know more I'm a 28 year old virgin single man & just in case you don't know I'll be 29 on December 28th and i admit I'm cursed that i have a small penis and before you asked me no no my size is not a micropenis but however still i still considered myself small & i apologize shemales & ladyboys if you beautiful women think I'm lacking self-confidence it's just that I'm nervous & starting to wonder should i even bother dating her or do her the favor and tell her the truth that sometimes i feel like I'm not worthy to be with her & my curse & that I'm a virgin stuff like that.

Sorry if this question sounds dumb or stupid and those of you have same cursed as me you'll understand about me being nervous that's why I'm asking ahead Should i even bother dating shemales & ladyboys when I'm still a virgin & I"m cursed that i have a small penis?

I mean if she acts like wants to take our relationship to the next level &/or if she wants to return the favor after i gave her a bj,handjob or both after giving her oral so to speak i might stop her from touching me or ask her to please stop and explain I'm cursed & explain my small penis especially if she is bigger then me or if she's more hung then me sorry if i sound like I'm down when I'm not it's more like I'm nervous of dating her if she ever does acts like or if she shows that she likes me & to end it here before it gets way too long & before you think i will break her heart for those assholes pardon my language don't worry i will never break her heart & i will never will break her heart to make those assholes happy.

& if you want to ask me anything else about this topic or anything else you want to know please feel free to ask me through here or PM me your questions whichever you prefer and if i choose to & of course if i have answers or anything like that I'll do my best and try answer the best i can like i said if i choose to answer your questions & when i can thanks,thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding,thanks for your time and if you have any advice then thanks for your advice ahead of time .

Last edited by lordscott; 12-13-2016 at 07:31 AM.