View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTO View Post
Well as a new member of this board I can say that i'm a straight male though the idea of being with a shemale kind of intrigues me. In fact, over the last year or so i've found myself being turned on by shemales and I was starting to worry a bit but now i'm more comfortable with it. Part of that is why i've joined this forum. I've never told anyone about my feelings but it makes me happy and as long as I don't feel like i'm being judged than i'm cool with discussing all things shemale on a forum such as this.

Besides, it's all sex, love and happiness. So long as it isn't illegal I say do what makes you happy.
Look. It isn't that rare. Being attracted to shemales is not uncommon. LOL it is way more common than you may think. I mean it probably isn't the genitalia you are attracted to but rather the femininity.

I can't and won't speak for everyone. But I cherish my femininity. I embrace it fully. I don't want to be your gender equal. I would rather be your gender complimentary. Does that make sense?

So let me try this again. For my guy I get up early and shave my legs and underarms and other places if he prefers. I fix my hair even though I may not do my makeup and definitely brush my teeth. But cactus legs? No he don't need to and probably don't want to feel or even see that. I love dressing girly and femme. I don't even go grocery shopping without makeup and I damn sure don't wear sweats to the store unless they are pink.

As for my first paragraph and it being way more common? Guys tend to have better legs than a lot of women. A lot of shoe advertisements you see with the sexy legs? Some of those legs are actually guys or shemales. I prefer being called a transwoman though but whatever.

So in short whoever you are attracted to is OK. We are in 2016 after all. So if you are gay then that is OK. If you are bi then that is OK too. If you are into trans women then that is fine too. To me you are totally straight because its the femininity you are attracted to and not the genitalia. I smell, I walk and a talk like a woman. Emotionally and psychologically I am a woman. I just have a penis that don't work like a guy's. Oh I can orgasm but not like you though.