Thread: Love is......
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Love is…

Some of you know that I teach at a university among other things… This is the time of year when we have to sit through many boring meetings. Today I was in such a meeting. And the coffee was terrible! Here in Indianapolis it was a beautiful day--not like the past week where we have had tornadoes or hot muggy weather and rain. Of course I started daydreaming and looking out the window. As I gazed out onto our campus, this incredibly beautiful girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Never seen her before, she was too old to be a student and I know almost everyone who works there.

She was wearing a long sleeved floral printed minidress. Almost like from the 60’s or 70’s. What really got my attention was the way she was walking. She looked so happy and walked with a very sexy and confident “skip” in her step. To me she seemed almost like from a dream.

I watched her head down the sidewalk toward one of the administration buildings then disappear from view.

Last edited by a9127; 08-19-2016 at 09:19 PM.