View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I often tell people that I'm bisexual, and I have been with men and women. I occasionally find a cute guy that I am attracted to, but that is incredibly rare. Generally, men are just...Blah. Complete turn off. Or put better, not a turn on. The thing is, I LOVE dick. But I just don't generally like the hairy brutes that it is attached to. And when it comes to men, I just can't picture ever being emotionally intimate with them. I really don't have any guy friends. I could picture fucking a guy, but the idea of kissing one sort of disgusts me.

So I say I'm bi because I'm not going to rule out anything. But the reality is I'm about 95% (or more) lesbian. I just melt for women. If a guy hits on me, I will usually halfway shoot him down by telling him that I'm pretty much a lesbian and then expressing my lesbian lean as a percentage. I never say 100%, so I DO give him a fighting chance. I guess it just depends on his confidence to go up against my stated odds. I'll usually say I'm anywhere from 70% - 95% lesbian, meaning the guy has between a 3/10 and 1/20 chance of hitting it off with me. That usually scares them away.