View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexukr View Post
It is a matter of identity, and they super extra way gay!
I think this way!
I agree. But that said it's not possible to come up with a single and simple answer that covers every transsexual. In my experience there are as many approaches to being transgendered as there are trangendered people :-)

And in the end it makes sense to separate transsexuality from transvestism. Transsexuality is a matter of gender-identity (the wrong body thing). Transvestism is a matter of an attraction/need to dress in the clothing of the opposite sex.

And then you have all the trans-people in transsition - a transsexual may start out as a transvestite (in fact, most do) and finally get to the point where she lives as a full time transsexual woman. In other words, it's a process of self-realization.

It's also important to separate gender-identification from sexual orientation. Some transsexual women are sexually attracted to women - they are in other words trans-lesbians. This phenomenum is more the case in the West than in Asia. In Asia the absolute majority of trans-women are attracted to men.

:-)

Hank