View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dearka is on a distinguished road
Default Question for tladies

I will say this, I have never been with a tgirl. I have only ever been with biological females. That being said I recently came across a young woman who, had someone not told me, I would honestly never have guessed was transgender. In the span of a few hours I enjoyed just getting to know them and being able to talk was much easier. While I was only visiting the area (had to burn vacation days) and doubt I will ever see them again, it did make me wonder. I am not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and have always desired women but the comfort of the conversation made me realize that the ease with which you can talk and simply be is much more readily available with a tgirl than a biological female possibly due to understanding a male mentality to a point. Assuming the physical attraction is there , it is something I'd consider exploring more. But then I run across this.....

Many sites that discuss relationships with tgirls seem to present the notion that most tgirls want to be "taken" rather than give, yet when I see sites like this and many others, it always seems that the men prefer the tgirl to do the work so to speak. That being said, doesn't that ruin the concept of being a girl when you are the one using your penis for penetration?

I mean no disrespect to the guys here but it seems like most men who seek a tgirl tend to be more submissive and desire to be the "catcher" (sorry if that offends)and it almost seems like the concept of an LTR with one is virtually non existent as a result. As a guy myself, I doubt I could ever be on the receiving end as I am a guy and my personality has that dominant aspect and I'd want a girl who wants to be the girl.So my questions for the tladies is this, do you prefer a man to be the man or do you like to be the one giving? Do these views cause most tladies to simply forgo relationships altogether?