View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slen View Post
I have Filipina gf. She is a professional dancer who was for 3 years working in Japan as a dancer in a Filipino ladyboy show. She is castrated. Job was done in Japan in a second year of her work there. They were working for 6 month in Japan, then spending one year in Philippines. In a meantime another team of ladyboys was doing show. There were 15 performers in a show so together 45 ladyboys working in three 6 months shifts. Thing is that all of them were castrated. All 45. Nobody physically forced them, but they were talked into it by convincing them that testicles makes males and they can not be treated as transsexuals as long as they have testicles what also meant possibility of loosing job. They were even convinced that having the boob job done is impossible without castration, so all of them were castrated before having the implant surgeries. As a matter of fact job is done very professionally, and the scars are nearly invisible. Taking into consideration that since eighties many Filipino ladyboys were coming to Japan to work and between 90 to 100% of them were castrated, at least few thousand of Filipino and probably even more Thai ladyboys were castrated in Japan.
What is your point? Are you saying that they were coerced into having SRS? That happens in Asia. But when you say castrated I'm not completely sure what you refer to (and yes, I do know what castration is). But I don't get your point (I'm probably stupid).

That said, yes, trans-girls here in Asia can have SRS like the rest of us changes our latex-knickers. And THAT is not good because they are completely unaware of the consequences. So many regret when they come out of the operating-room ruined for ever. No more ejaculations, no more nothing.

Many Western trans-women disagree with me on this point (most intelligent Asian trans-women agree, though) that SRS should NOT just be granted over night. In Denmark, where I come from originally, they put you through almost 8 years of psychological grilling before admitting you. That may be extreme, but nothing compared to Thailand where you just walk in from the Soi and get it - and then regret it.

SRS is only for a minority of trans-women. Most leave there nether parts intact and are fine with other, less intrusive surgeries.

But this is so personal that there is no one truth.

Hmmm...

H