View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Ah, it must be so nice to be so young and not to realize that, indeed, life goes on well beyond your thirties. We have members here who are in their 70s. How do you know that their interest in special girls did not start yesterday? Why is your poll so limited in the possible answers?

As John Mellencamp wrote in a song, "Oh yeah, life goes on long, after the thrill of livin' is gone." He was writing about teenagers. Apparently, he -- like zoftigz -- had never met someone who discovered tgirls later in life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by man74tiop2 View Post
Geez, am I the only late beginner wrt interest in tgirls or are others just keeping stum? My response to the poll would have been 'thirties+' if the option had been on offer.
As you can see from my quote above, some of us a long time ago questioned the validity of this poll with respect to the age groupings offered.