View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default beauty is more than skin deep

Wow! I hope this does not turn into a fight of opinions. Can you imagine what I would look like with black skin? I think my facial features would tell you something was wrong.
Fifty percent of whether a CD or a TS "passes" is in the face. All else including color is extra. Black can be very sexy and beautiful for me IF it is in a beautiful form or style. That being said, most blacks do not have the style or form that ( how else to say it?) turns me on. Asian boys have the facial form that is very much like Asian girls and therefore it is very easy for them to be ladyboys. So easy there is probably a website dedicated to ladyboys.
( Somebody think of one quick!)
Yes, I can get turned on by any color IF the rest of the package is a turn on.
GRH, I hope I understand you. I don't think you have any inner bigotry that you need to worry about. It is only natural that skin color first goes with skin color. Beyond that we look for the features etc' that we like.
Zebras don't mate with jack-asses. Well, sometimes they do but that's a different story.