Thread: Arab Spring
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
SMC

This is a very interesting account of Zionism and Israel. However, I find the above quote, from the account, very difficult to believe.
Wow, of everything I wrote, that's all you pick out?!

I will clarify: I mean the official Zionist organizations and their leaderships. In the context of their singular determination on establishing a Zionist colonial-settler state in Palestine, the persecution of Jews served a purpose. They believed it would compel emigrants to choose Palestine.

I will give a specific example, too. In 1937, Jews were streaming out of Germany. American Jewish organizations (non-Zionist) asked Roosevelt to allow more refugees into the United States. At first, he suggested they be "resettled" anywhere but the United States, suggesting Venezuela, Ethiopia, West Africa, and Palestine. In 1940, only 22,000 German refugees were admitted to the United States, and not all of them were Jewish.

Famously, in 1939, Roosevelt's State Department refused entry of a passenger ship loaded with Jews who were fleeing Hitler's Germany. The ship had left from Hamburg, Germany. The original plan was for this ship to land in Cuba and then have the refugees apply for U.S. asylum. But there was a problem landing in Cuba. From off the coast of Florida, telegrams were sent by passengers to the U.S. State Department, requesting U.S. asylum. The requests were spurned -- and historians have unearthed that the American Zionist Organization lobbied Roosevelt heavily to refuse. The Zionists figured that if the ship had to turn back, it could be convinced to go to Palestine.

Rescuing these Jews was secondary to the desire for colonial settlement in the Palestinian Arab lands, which required Jewish bodies! Forget that German U-Boats might have sunk the ship on its return voyage across the Atlantic and through the Mediterranean!

The ship ended up returning to Antwerp, after other countries interceded. But few survivors of the voyage could be found after World War II. Why? They died in concentration camps.

The shameful record of the American Zionists with respect to the St. Louis are completely buried at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C. Reading the record there, you would think that the passengers all lived happily ever after!