View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantMeHotShemale4Sex View Post
I just now joined this web site mainly because I NEVER really do believe in these SheMales things (SheMales AKA woman with cocks)..... But I have seen many many many web sites with these hot sexy little shemale's in them, I WANT To meet me one of them hot little shemale's so we can have us some hot sex after we have met.....Would love to have one in the doggy style fucking her hot little ass and be spanking her at the same time also want to tongue fuck her in her ass as she is moaning and groaning.....If I can ever hook up with a hot sexy tang and be in bed naked with her, I would love doing her for 7 to 9 hours, Maybe even be doing her for the whole day........The more she moans and groans the harder I will fuck her hot little ass.
Are you absolutely, positively sure that your "7 to 9 hours" statement is the exact, precise, time measurement you wish to express? Are you sure it's not 6-1/2 hours to 9-1/4 hours? Because someone who takes you up on this is going to need to do some serious planning.