View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tsjordanjay will become famous soon enoughtsjordanjay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhobi View Post
As you say Jordan we have not had much warm weather this summer in the UK but there have been a few 'warm fronts' in my neck of the woods - these being each time I see a photo set on here of yourself - you certainly know how to make a man's temperature rise, along with other things! - I love this set, you look gorgeous, as you always do - I like the soft folds of the material against your skin - I like the way that the dress extenuates the length of your fabulous legs - I like the smile on your beautiful face, your eyes sparkle so when you smile. To run my hands up those legs and hold that sweet cock in my hand would be heaven - to put it to my lips....... It is now almost a heatwave here! I need a cold shower.
Thanks as always for the photos and your replies to other posts.
awwww i'd love to be there to join these 'warm fronts' i'd be happy to help in a little skimpy bikini of course and i'm a happy girl you like this set, it's a very girly set of me in a maxi dress and i love it :D imagine if we met? WOW how hot that wud be!!! gona put a new update on baby hope u like and imagine its u big kiss x x