View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top4TS View Post
Where did you get that from? Because I said I like to see trans as bottoms? I think every one should do what they feel and not worry about what the next person thinks about it. If you like to bottom for transexuals go for it. I highly doubt anyone with a life is very offend by something someone posted in a web forum but with almost 16000 post well.....
Say what you wish to try to marginalize the point I made, but it was YOU, not me, who posted something that associates "bottom" with "woman" and thus implies that a transsexual who choses to top is something other than a woman. What I wrote has nothing to do with my personal preference for being the top or bottom, but it does have everything to do with the patently wrong notion that we shouldn't worry about what the next person thinks. After all, that next person might be the very woman with a cock who tops and who doesn't appreciate you deciding that can identify her gender instead of her exercising her right to self-identification.