View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsloverib View Post
I sure did build my business MR PRESIDENT!!

And i did NOT have Government Assistance!!

Companies do not always need Government Assistance.

America can not operate soley on Government, is everyone going to work for the Government? NO, will not happen, and that leaves the private sector to supply jobs to the unemployed.

This President just does not get that, and myself, other business owners i know will not vote Obama this year.
Of course, this post simply perpetuates the deliberate mischaracterization of what Obama (who, as I point out often, I do not support) actually said. Tsloverib, irrespective of what your business is, can you prove that there is absolutely nothing your business uses, enjoys, takes advantage of, etc., that was not built by the government and thus, by extension, the people who are not directly involved with your business. Do you drive on a road to get to work? Does water come into your place of business? If you work from your home, do you use the Internet in any way? Etc.? Etc.? Etc.?

The facile posturing of the pseudo-seriousness "debate" and criticism by those who continue to mischaracterize what was said by Obama and the true point of his remarks should be embarrassing to those involved. Instead, they thump their chests, smile with self-satisfaction, and continue to make the rest of the world shake its collective head at the insipid nature of American political discourse.