View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iriasky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
I wonder if there is any physicist among us that can explain this paradox to me!

From what I can understand it takes into account that the universe is finite, and that as such an immovable force cannot exist, since it would require an infinite inertia, and therefore infinite mass. Such huge weight would make the object collapse under its own weight.

Furthermore, the immovable force cannot exist with an unstoppable force, given the fact that both forces are indestructible! These theories have even challenged the concept of omnipotence.

I know that our universe is moving from scientific experiments, with stars appearing different over a millennia, and with some disappearing altogether.

What I have problems with, is understanding how the universe can be finite, if the law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, that it merely changes from one form to another.

I have heard and read about Big Crunch and Bing Bang theories, and find them interesting, but fail to understand how the university could collapse under it's own weight, and the restart!

Just hoping someone is willing to discuss about this...
Hmmm... well, it would seem to me, just using what little logic I have, that if an unstoppable force met an immovable object it would be redirected. My reasoning for this is as follows. The immovable object cannot be moved, but the unstoppableis in constant motion, and therefore if the two met or collided, the force would be redirected into another direction, as the object cannot be removed and the force would be constant. This is entirely supposition on my part. I hope you don't mind and find it useful.