View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
I think for some people, it's like "wow, he's finally admitted it". And for many others, obama put words to a nagging feeling they've had about him. Obama is trying to get away from those comments, but it's not working. It's got too much of the ring of truth (at least that BO feels this way) for people to dismiss it.
Shame, shame, shame ... this bullshit about Obama's speech is just more of the attempt to paint him as something "other" than a real American. It is as shameful as the birth certificate bullshit. It is all wrapped up in racism, too. Shame, shame, shame.

Tracy Coxx even uses the "nagging feeling" phrase that is used by some of the worst offenders. Shame, shame, shame.

I don't support Obama, as I've written before, but ... well ... shame, shame, shame on those of you who give any truck to this bullshit. It is so patently un-American.