Thread: Top or Bottom
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I haven't read every post in this thread. It's way too long, and I've had one too many beers. But, for anyone who wants to know, here's where I stand:

In my heart, I'm a bottom. I want a cock in me; I want my whole body to tingle as a massive dick is throbbing inside me...

...but I've never gotten the hang of anal. My butt hole is just too tight, and it wont relax. I've tried and tried, really I have. I've got a massive butt plug (one-and-three-quarter-inches diameter is massive to me), but it's no good. It still usually feels uncomfortable for me.

I tried to be a bottom for two years, adamant that I couldn't be a top. But all that time, I only ever had good anal sex one time in ten at best.

Then, a few months ago, one thing led to another, and I found my cock up my ex-boyfriend's arse. Okay, it didn't happen quite as simply as that, but I truly never intended to fuck him. It just kind of happened, and it was bloody good. In fact, it was some of the best sex I've ever had, so we did it again!

What you have to understand - something I only recently learned myself - is that the set-up of our genitals did not dictate the sexuality of the act. We were just two sexual energies coming together. I still felt female, despite having my cock in an arse.

I wont be part of the top/bottom debate for long, so I thought I'd chip in while I still can.
WOW! If one an a quarter inches is big to you, no wonder receiving anal hasn't been to comfortable with you. And sadly I don't have any advise for ways of relaxing. Because being able to relax just came natural to me.

Though I will add that I do have to be fully aroused before my rectum is ready for entry.

And I know topping does feel good. I just can't keep a woody when it comes to topping masculine guys. I can only top feminine people.

So to each their own, I guess.

P.S. Perhaps someone else has better advise for you on receiving anal.