View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Seriously ???? I'm talking end of 50's and into 60's. The first time I got to eat pussy I was pissed there was so much hair-thought to myselk-Why the hell don't these girls shave ? we have to (shave our faces everyday). First time fucking a girl-there was so much hair I had a hard time finding the hole.
LOL. ! Reading that reminded me one more thing about those hairy pussies and assholes: when i was making love for a long time, back then, say, all night and more, the friction from the hair on both sides of my penis would litteraly scraped some superficial skin off. I would end up with annoying marks and dry blood that would stay a few days... Ouch ! i had to be young...
You're right ! i totaly agree with you're remark. Lovely, soft, shaven girl bodies are much more sensual and lovely. And espescially assholes...
Besides, a t-women's asshole, with the softening hormones effect, IS a beautifull thing that deserves to be seen sans beard and sans mustache.

As to the male body, beyond the mere asshole if i might, i don't see why it should be as soft as a porpoise skin. I don't want to offend anyone here: it's a purely subjective opinion and a personnal taste. I like a girl to put her hand all over me, of course, but not to be caressed like a woman ! I want HER to want soft caresses everywhere ! It's difficult to invoque nature about anything anymore (and very often totally ridiculous), but in this case, nature HAS put lots of hair on us males, and little on females: it's beautiful like that ! No ?

Last edited by dan; 06-29-2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Better orthography to be clearer.