Thread: Gay Shemale?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaDixxie View Post
Ok here's my thing... I identify as more of a bi-androgynous-transsexual. I'm attracted to women, transsexuals, and very attractive shaven gay men and enjoy life more as a woman. I'm bottom-verse so although I love women, most can't give me what I need. Am I just unusual or is it somewhat common to be bisexual or bi-curious as a transsexual? I'm not on hormones yet but I'm ready to start them. I just don't know how I should do it. Dianne35 seems promising and I dont have full health insurance, just limited coverage.

facebookDOTcom/StellaDixxie
Stella, firstly welcome to our world. Things that a person is attracted to, is a choice of that person alone. There is nothing abnormal in you being attracted to someone. For instance, i being a transexual woman, I am attracted to both cis and trans women, femboys, or slender boys with hairless bodies and an effeminate demeanour but I prefer the submissive role, and enjoy more being at the bottom than being on top.