View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
ila, you are wasting your time. For TracyCoxx, the truth is never going to get in the way of making a "point." Meanwhile, I am left to wonder why TracyCoxx is allowed to make such a slanderous claim even after it has been refuted
Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
To clear things up and so there is no ambiguity whatsoever, the site owner and I were the only ones involved in the last bans. No one suggested it, demanded it, or even hinted at it. We did it as forum rules were broken and not for the first time by the affected individuals. Action had to be taken and it was. ...
And TracyCoxx even gets to continue posting despite being an inveterate liar about what I did in my moderator capacity. Go figure ...