Thread: minor questions
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
For instance, members may think that the rule that allows only three pictures from a given copyrighted set of photos to be posted should not be enforced. The site owner has this rule for a very specific person related to his financial investment in the site. Should members really decide how this rule is enforced.
I completely understand like in the above statement from SMC, rules need to be enforced and shouldn't be voted on whether we like them or not.

The 3 picture rules is a perfect example, if we were allowed to post 50 pics from the same set of our favorite model, why would anyone go to the paysite to sign up when they can get all the pics for free. The 3 pic rules gives you enough of a taste that if you want the rest go sign up and get it. If we lost all the pay site there would be NO FREE PICS here anymore because there'd be NO SITE ANYMORE.

As far as voting on a moderaters, I think it's a bad idea also. Sometime we don't always agree on what the moderater says or does but I also understand it's their job, just like at work if you don't like your boss because you don't agree with a certain decision you don't get rid of him.

Bottom Line: I think out of the all the forum sites out there that i've been too, this one is one of the best moderated out of them. So I say to the moderaters here: Keep Up The Good Work and Thanks For All Your Hard Work.