View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Sorry smc, I'm not going to let you get away with this bs. The record is here for all to see:
You say that I said you're accusing me of making a comparison (between Obama and Hitler). An assumption on my part because it's the only reason I could think of that you'd be pestering me about it. Ok, you're not accusing me of making a comparison. Fine. Like your quote above says, you're raising a question about the comparison in the context of the GOP, which you say is legitimate to the thread. If you said "that video you posted compares Obama to Hitler (which it doesn't) I ask you, Tracy Coxx, do you repudiate all of your ideological cothinkers on so many issues who have made such comparisons?" That I can see, if you erroneously thought the video made the comparison. But it doesn't and you never said it did, so I'm sorry, I am unable to make the connection from what you say is a legitimate thread discussion to my specific posting of that video. And I will treat it as the off-topic (in the context of the video I posted) inflammatory remark (i.e. troll-like remark) that it is. Better luck next time.
Congratulations on one of your more articulate dodges. I note that still, after all this time, you have not repudiated the comparison made by so many of your ideological cothinkers.

So, here goes. Forget about the video for now.

TracyCoxx, many of those who I believe could be rightly called your ideological cothinkers on a number of issues have compared Obama to Hitler. This has been done in the form of signs at Tea Party rallies and even in statements made public. Throughout the GOP primaries, and since, Republican candidates for the presidency have failed to repudiate these comparisons. I ask you, TracyCoxx, do you repudiate the comparisons between Hitler and Obama?