View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Actually it went on for as long as it did because of your insistence that I answer a question that had nothing to do with the spoof video I posted, and was only as you claim relevant to the thread. So I am still wondering why, if it had nothing to do with the video i posted, why are you insisting on an answer from me? In other words, how did I get tangled up in your subtopic?
You're just full of shit, aren't you? The reasons for the relevance of my question has been well established. You simply choose to keep pretending it's not relevant so you don't have to answer the question about GOP candidates. Were you an honest, genuine discussant of these issues, aiming for real discourse, you would follow the lead of tslust and how tslust addressed the issue. But you continue to demonstrate that if you are not all troll, the tendency to be troll-like is strong within you.