View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

My friends, please be careful with your posts, lest you allow TracyCoxx to change the subject and/or continue to avoid asking the question that I originally posed. TracyCoxx is correct that no specific GOP leaders/personalities/elected representatives make the comparison. But the GOP generally kowtows to the Tea Party, where the comparison has been made in the form of numerous signs (and innuendo) at rallies. My question was about these GOP folks directly repudiating that crap, in the same way that John McCain famously stopped his rally to correct the wacko old lady who called Obama a Muslim. And it was about TracyCoxx repudiating the comparison ... something TracyCoxx still refuses to do.

Those who do not repudiate these comparisons, those who allow them to stand, are complicit. Sure, the politicians refuse because they fear upsetting the "base." But McCain understood it as a matter of principle, on that occasion I just cited. Mitt Romney, who has no principles, does not, which is why he refused to repudiate the woman who said at one of his recent rallies that Obama should be tried for treason.

Last edited by smc; 05-10-2012 at 06:11 AM.