View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Fucking amazing. Well done Tracy. I even applauded you for being so subtle. It's not "culturally legitimate" because he was not raised as an American. It's culturally legitimate because it's meat like any other.
Not in American culture it isn't. It's meat like any other in some non-american cultures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
And you really must give up this pretense about smc posting off topic remarks. He made it quite clear that it is troubling for you to have posted a video about Hitler reacting to Obama not because it made an explicit link between the two men but that they both were part of the video and that it was you of all people posting it.
His problem was that it was me of all people who posted it? LOL Actually I think you hit the nail on the head. I will not disagree with you there.

And when asked, smc did not say the video had anything to do with an obama/hitler comparison. He said it was just generally ok to raise that issue in this thread because:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This is a thread about GOP candidates, every one of whom during the primary season kowtowed to the Tea Party. At Tea Party rallies, these comparisons have been made through signs carried. No candidate has disavowed this. It is a legitimate discussion for the thread.
It apparently had nothing to do with the video, and therefore nothing to do with me posting the video - other than, of course, it was me who posted the video. Good catch.